Ropes & Moorings
This unique Float Rope combines high breaking strength and low stretch with high flexibility.
Nylex ropes are impregnated with Duracoat to improve abrasion resistance and endurance.
Utzon Nylon Ropes
The ropes are stabilized and heatset to avoid cold water shrinkage and twisting torque. Durable impregnation improves water repelling and abrasion resistance.
The braided floatrope is an alternative to the conventional floats for use on headlines, wings and to create lift in codends,The rope is very flexible.
DynIce LNG Mooring
Spark free, easy handling and long lasting mooring lines for Liquid Natural Gas tankers.
DynIce LNG Mooring
If soft rope is needed to fold down in a container a DynIce rope without cover braid is suitable but for winches cover braided rope similar to the LNG mooring rope is recommended. The cover will protect the rope from abrasion and cutting to ensure a long working lifetime. Handling is easy due to the low weight and mooring takes less time than with other synthetic ropes or wire ropes.
Helix Tag Line
Using a regular rope of poly, nylon or sisal has some inherent problems when used as tag line:
1. They tend to wrap around objects
2. They get caught in pinch points
3. The bottoms fray and are then knotted to stop the fraying causing the line to catch
4. They get slick when worn, wet or dirty with grease The HELIX TAG LINE solves these problems, as it is specifically designed for the application.
HELIX TAG LINES are tangle resistant as it is designed with a rigid core & stiff overbrading to prevent any turning on itself and wrapping around objects. We have added an additional factor which is the spiral effect (HELIX), which will dramatically increase grip in wet & slippery conditions. HELIX TAG LINES are designed not to catch on pinch points, as there are no knots or areas to snag.
MARINE ANTI-TANGLE TAG LINES are manufactured from DynIce SK 75 synthetic rope giving them exceptional strength and they are also lightweight for operator handling. Each tagline has a soft over braided cover to help prevent abrasion. This similar technology is used in tow lines and gives the product its anti-tangle properties. There are four current lengths 15ft, 25ft, 35ft and 45ft each coming with a relevant colour coded eye for length identification. In addition to this there is a triple action karabiner with captive pin.
- Made from DynIce SK 75 12mm with 6mm core (18mm) synthetic rope offering remarkable strength & light weight.
- Weaved Over Braided cover to prevent abrasion.
- Colour Coded Eyes and triple action karabiner with captive pin .
- Specifically designed in conjunction with Major Drilling Contractor for the desired application.
- Tangle resistant.
- Designed not to catch on pinch points.
- No knots.
- High visibility yellow outer braid.
- Available in four sizes, 15ft, 25ft, 35ft and 45ft
Patent Pending: IS 8691, EP13176751, US 14203127